Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drools

Times are tough for everyone and it is prudent for everyone to buckle down and save as much as possible just in case things get really really tough and we are duking it out in supermarkets for milk and bread. This means buying shoes for the sake of buying shoes is not prudent spending.

As such I, Gravy Train, will not buy shoes. Furthermore I, Gravy Train, will not pout to husband saying how she has found a new love of her life...in Jimmy Choo...and he should indulge her. Rinse. Repeat.

OMG, JIMMY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!


And I love you too, Jimmy Choo!!!

4 comments:

YZA said...

:(

I just returned a pair of nice dress shoes I was going to wear to our steak dinner tomorrow! I H8 the recession.

Grace said...

those are pretty sick =)

Valley Girl said...

Goi-jus!!! You can't have just one! I just bought the Jimmy Choo Jags today. What recession?

it's not a gravy train said...

YZA - and yet another reason why we are friends...food before fashion.

Bow - I KNOW RIGHT?!?! Drools...DROOLS!!!!

Val - OMG so cute and if anything we are stimulating the economy...not buying the shoes would be unAmerican.