Monday, December 15, 2008

Ain't No Future in Yo Frontin'


My dearest YZA just sent me this fantastic little morsel of news that is just too good to pass up.

Apparently, according to well informed sources, 4 out of 5 Housewives of Hotlanta are broke*.

Say it with me kids...O.M.G.

I feel conned and betrayed like the time that YZA told me that Milli Vanilli were lip syncers**.

This post is dedicated to fact checking


*I don't mean to make light of other people's economic woes (we all have them during this wretched economic time) but what DOES bother me is that many of these ladies did think of themselves above EVERYONE.
** This may or may not be true, but I kinda want to say it is.

5 comments:

YZA said...

dude, it's all about lexis nexis. all you need's a subscription.

The Alleged Ringleader said...

WHAT?
I feel so cheated!

I like how they talked about class so much yet lacked it too.
It was the best housewife reunion yet though!

d said...

Dude. It's so true. Sketch 2008.

it's not a gravy train said...

YZA - Seriously, i need to make some updates to my search

Righleader - OMG the Reunion was like that Rock of Love show...not that I watch or anything.

D - Ha ha, so sketch yet so entertaining.

Valley Girl said...

O.M.G. That was my fave show and EVER!!!

Is it wrong that this makes me slightly giddy today?