Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Idea/Bad Idea Show-Down: A Retrospect on Gravy's Monday



Good Idea: Having coffee to stay warm
Bad Idea: Having about 5 cups before noon despite getting to work at 9:30am.

Good Idea: Having lunch with a former colleague to hear how her time off is going
Bad Idea: Having 2 glasses of said wine and then going back to work to have more coffee

Good Idea: Hitting the gym post work to burn much needed calories
Bad Idea: Meeting with personal trainer who could care less you had 2 glasses of wine and a vat of coffee that then after personally kicking your butt for an hour, puts you on a Stairmaster to “work off your wine” for another half out.
Worse Idea: After said working off of the devil wine taking an hour long Zumba class…because you know…you can.

This post is dedicated to Luna bars.

5 comments:

YZA said...

All I have to say is that you knew exactly what you were getting into. Coffee sounds good.

it's not a gravy train said...

YZA - I know, I have no one to blame but myself.

Valley Girl said...

You're a soldier! After the wine, I probably would've gone back to my office and sent out some inappropriate e-mails riddled with spelling errors. Ha.

The Alleged Ringleader said...

I heart liquid lunches but going back to work after SUCKS!
Kudos to you for actually MAKING IT to the gym and then WORKING out!
I would have given up hours before!

it's not a gravy train said...

Val & Rignleader: I wish i could say it is dedication, it is more like I am afraid of my trainer.