Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

To quote Montel...this is how we do it in the Train household


Hello my dear blogger faithful,

I promise to be back next week with my regularly scheduled programming of my latest romps that may or may not include vodka, ear muffs, blasts from the past and realizing I am an academic idiot. But tonight I wanted to take the time to wish you a very merry New Year.

Hope your nights are filled with laughter, love and whatever else fills your heart’s desire. Here is to a fantastic 2009, ching ching! May we all keep our sanity, our jobs and our blogs.

XOXO,
Gravy Train


This blog is dedicated to Xtian and his fascination for champange that he even bought me my very own bottle for tonight that sports my last name.

3 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Xtian and Ron share something in common! Can I come over? ;)

d said...

Ugh, dude, I think I drank half of that champagne on the counter that night.

We had a great time though :)

it's not a gravy train said...

Val - You are welcome over anytime, and there is always tons of champagne.

D - Seriously, I drank the other half. Ugh, I hate myself, yet love myself all at the same time. Thanks for coming over, ya'll looked H-O-T!