Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas (Kwanza, Chanukah, or whatever else you celebrate)


Hi Ya'll,

I wanted to take a few minutes out of celebrating the birth of Baby Jesus (I personally rejoice the occasion by drinking soy eggnog*, eating tamales and DDRing it...Baby J would have wanted it that way) to wish you and yours a very Merry Dec. 25. May your lives be filled with lots of love, friends, peace and booze...that last one is very important I think.

Love,
Gravy Train

This post is dedicated to treadmills…Lordeh knows we will need them after the holidays.




*No health quips…I can’t drink regular dairy

4 comments:

The Alleged Ringleader said...

Hope you had a VERY MERRY XMAS!

Valley Girl said...

LOL! I love that card!

d said...

My sister sent out those cards, haha. They're so funny.

it's not a gravy train said...

Ringleader - Hope you had a Merry Xmas yourself dear. I am sure it was fabulous!!!

Val - I know right, I wanted to send those out but my very Catholic mother would kill me.

D - HA HA, I have you to thank for enlightening me to these cards, so bril.